Thursday, May 22, 2014

An Old Favorite

Every so often I get a request to re post an old experience or I'm asked to post additional experiences related to an ongoing project. This particular post belonged to the City in Motion Project which I shared in a blog called City in Motion. After I closed the blog,  I received hundreds of requests to put it back up. So here it is, one of the many ways in which we shared our thoughts on the nature of a city.
In this experience the children we asked to represent their thinking on what a drive to the city might look like.







Along the road to the city you will find lots of cars and that's called traffic. My dad hates traffic!
In the city that's called Toronto you will see the CN Tower, we went all the way to the top floor with Reggio Kids.
A city has houses and skyscrapers. There is a lot of noise in the city. That's all I have to say about that! ~Justin


No comments:

Post a Comment